Early Learning Center | Support Teacher
As an inspirational, faith-based educator with a heart for supporting the teaching of young children and connecting with their families, the Support Teacher collaborates with the teaching team to create a safe, inviting setting where all children can learn. This individual actively engages children using a variety of teaching strategies and lovingly interacts with families. A minimum of an Associate’s degree or CDA (Child Development Associate) is required for this position. More information
Now accepting applications for interested individuals with restaurant experience. Team members who will create sandwiches, salads and assist with catering events. We’re looking for team members:
- With a desire to work part-time, 17–20 hours per week
- Who are available any time Tuesdays through Sundays
- Are committed to helping other team members succeed
- With successful previous food service experience
- Who believe that giving exceptional service is an honorable profession
Facility & Floor Care
Granger Commons is seeking a facilities & floor care team member with a servant’s heart for working behind the scenes on environments. We’re an active team that prepares spaces for events and maintains our standard of a clean environment for all the guests on our campus. The duties of the floor care include keeping the hard floor surfaces and carpeted areas maintained by sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, waxing, performing carpet extraction and upholstery care.
- 15 Hours a week
- Friday and Saturday evenings
- Experience in floor care preferred but will gladly train.
Looking for internships? You’ve come to the right place! Fill out one of these applications to get started: